Best Service Company takes the safety of our customers and employees seriously while we fulfill the important role in the community of providing safe and effective in-home appliance service. With that in mind, we are implementing additional procedures to address the concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to limit initial exposure to the virus and further contamination to others.
Upon our arrival, our technicians will introduce themselves at the door, but we have instructed them not to shake hands or pass along their business cards to you. For jobs that are not covered under warranty, we will no longer be accepting cash or checks to further reduce the possibility of transmission. We do accept all 4 major credit cards. With your permission, we would like to wash our hands in your sink before servicing any of your appliances and would like to wash our hands again upon completion of our service effort.
We are requiring our employees to stay home if they are ill and ask our customers to consider re-scheduling their service if they are experiencing symptoms on our service appointment day.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization and will consider adjusting our policies as needed.
We appreciate the opportunity to provide service in your home and we thank you for your patience and loyalty. We remain dedicated to providing you the absolute Best Service possible!
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following measures and precautions.
- When our technician arrives, he will not shake hands or make direct contact with anyone in your home. We ask that you follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between you and our technician.
- Before we get started, our technician will request to wash his hands. Please provide a clean sink with warm water and soap.
- Our technician will wipe down all surfaces with the disinfectant of your choice before and after service is performed. This includes appliances, counters, and sinks. Please have cleaning supplies available if you want the technician to clean these surfaces.
- At this time, all receipts and other materials will only be sent in a digital format via email. Please be sure to provide your technician with a valid email address.
- Before leaving your home, our technician will request to wash his hands.
Additional Sanitation Measures
Our technicians will also be following recommended cleaning & sanitation protocols:
- Disinfect tools, computers, and other equipment used after every service appointment.
- Disinfect the inside of their service vehicle at the beginning and end of each workday.
- Disinfect all office equipment including our parts shipping & receiving center each day.
Office & Parts Department Equipment Handling
Although you will only come into direct contact with our service technician, our office & parts staff are also working hard to stay safe and sanitary. To ensure your safety, we’ve implemented a thorough cleaning procedure and can conduct additional cleanings if needed.
What to Do if You’re Sick?
If you’re showing signs of illness, we ask that you contact our office to discuss the next steps for your service appointment. Under certain conditions, we may ask that you postpone your appointment for the CDC recommended quarantine period. Please contact our office to discuss service options.
Get more information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from these trusted resources: